The easiest way to RYHFF it up.. put a patch on it! The patch is a 10 by 7 cm rectangle. The outline and logo are white, the surface is black. You can use the patch on your bag, jeans, hat and any other item you prefer. You can iron or sew the patch on your item with the instructions to be found below.
Necessities: Iron, baking paper, hard ground (don’t use a ironing board)
- Heat up the iron (setting: ***).
- Don’t use the steam function.
- Place your item on a hard ground or table.
- Place the patch on your item.
- To protect your item, place baking paper over the patch and your item.
- Press the iron with as much as possible power on the patch for 25 seconds (a lot of pressure is important: use your bodyweight for example).
- TIP! The patch can still be moved after heating a few seconds. If you would like to double-check the position on your item, do this within the first seconds of heating.
- After heating, take time to cool off the patch.
- Turn your item around and repeat this process.
- Ter-RYHFF-ic finish.
* The attachment of the patch is very dependent on the material of your item. When in doubt, we advice to sew the patch to your item.
This shirt is made of 100% organic certified cotton.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Delivery within 2-7 working days within the Netherlands. Delivery within other European countries 3-10 working days. Please note that delivery dates are estimates.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case you would like to return and/or change an item.
Please check the size chart to be found at the images on the left for the dimensions of this shirt.
Wash this shirt on 30 degrees with similar colors. No ironing on prints. Wash and iron inside out to maintain your shirt best as possible.
Get free shipping over €99 in the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Germany and France.
Subscribe to our newsletter, be the first to receive sneak previews and promotions.